Benn & Leman CPAs
Benn & Leman CPAs was established in 2006 to provide professional accounting services to clients in California and Nevada. Our focus is to provide tax, accounting and financial advisory services to individuals and businesses in search of personalized attention and prompt professional results. We are dedicated to providing our clients with high quality services, customized to meet their individual needs, delivered in a timely manner.
Many of our clients want relief from the burden of handling their financial affairs alone. We strive to simplify the processes of tax preparation, planning and accounting by educating our clients so they can make intelligent decisions. We appeal to those who want to be involved in their financial affairs but who recognize the need for a professional partner in a friendly atmosphere of trust and efficiency.
We encourage our business clients to be as self-sufficient as they want to be, and can be, with their accounting & financial reporting. To assist our business clients in that process we can serve as:
· Educators: helping train their in-house staff.
· Locators of third parties to provide bookkeeping and accounting assistance.
· Advisors to provide some of the skill levels missing from the financial and business team (for example, to assist with areas of expertise often
provided by in-house controllers or CFOs).
We want to be your most trusted business advisors. We have helped businesses solve a myriad of problems. To name a few examples:
· Assisting in the establishment of an accounting system.
· Advising in all aspects of starting a new business, including the selection of the appropriate type of entity to use.
· Compiling financial projections and budgets for both start-ups and existing businesses.
· Assisting in the interviewing and selection of accounting personnel.
· Advising on transitioning a business between generations of family members (or to key insiders, as appropriate).
Of course, we also provide the more traditional services listed under the section titled “Services”.
We are always interested in adding new clients; however, our goal is not indiscriminate growth of clientele and personnel. We have some limits on the number of clients, in order to maintain our ability to provide a consistent level of service to all.