Why does Ramtown Karate, in a small town like Dixon, keep coming out on top?
- We are established
- Some our trainers are family, all are close like family
- Each student is important; we don’t write off people and move on to others like a big city training facility can do
- Our instructors are a product of our programs. They know where they are going and what they are doing
- We beat the odds over and over with our national and world class competitors
- We specialize in teaching the original Okinawan Karate, including full contact karate where attacks and defense must work, not just in theory
- Our full contact fighting team is known in the U.S., Asia, and Europe.
- We compete in the highest level traditional sport karate competitions such as USA Karate and AAU
- We incorporate world class full-contact striking methods with the speed and timing of sport kumite, and superior kick boxing skills to develop top stand up fight competitors
- Our ground work is derived from years of instructor experience, and devoted to survival tacticts and practical street self defense to protect our preference to remain standing
- Our top athletes and instructors constantly test their skills, while our trainers study, plan and improve
- Our kids programs consistently turn out great competitors, confident young adults, and top students. Many become adults who look back years later to Ramtown Karate for the strong foundation we helped them to achieve
So whether you’re looking for knowledge, skill, strength, endurance, or just a great sweat and tons of fun: no matter who your are now, we hope you find yourself here!
Categories: Martial Arts